Cantonese Speaking Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $22 Hourly
My name is Wayne Wu, and I am a licensed Farmers Insurance Agent in the San Francisco Bay. My office is seeking a Cantonese speaking insurance professional interested in helping my agency grow by offering an overall excellent customer experience.
Must have or willing to obtain a CA State Property & Casualty insurance license within 60 days of hire. The ideal candidate is willing and able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and comes to work each day with a positive attitude and ready to help our customers.
As a Customer Service Representative your main mission will be to work the front lines of customer service, providing a positive first impression to our clients. Working in a fast-paced customer focused office using your "people" skills to communicate with customers and navigate their insurance information as well as offer them additional insurance cross-sell options.
If you are interested in exploring this position further, simply submit your updated resume and my Director of Recruitment, Charles Bittman, will be in contact with you directly.
Spaces is limited. I encourage you to respond immediately to ensure you are considered. Feel free to give me a call at 650-273-5929 to talk it over. I look forward to sharing more details with you!
- Discover Cross Sale opportunities for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is required within 60 days of of hire.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Cantonese.
Ray Mizrachi-District Office
AddressSan Francisco, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?