Automotive Service Technician - All Levels
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Ray Dennison Chevrolet & Ray Dennison Buick GMC Cadillac, an Industry Leader, Family Owned and Operated dealership for more than 40 years is continuing to grow. Due to this growth, we are seeking all levels of Automotive Technicians to included Master Line Tech (Diesel-EV), Used Car, Express, and Mentor/Apprentice.
If you have Passion, Dedication, and Technological know-how, you could be the perfect fit. Interested? Bring us your talent as an Automotive Technician here at Ray Dennison
Some of what We Offer:
- 401k Contribution Plan
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Plan
- Paid Personal/Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Life insurance
- Vehicle Purchase Program
- Extremely Competitive Pay Plans
- Mentor/Apprenticeships for Entry Level Techs
- Paid Training/ASE Certification Reimbursement
- Sponsorship through the GM ASEP Program
- The ability to correctly diagnose and repair a wide variety of complex automotive systems, including but not limited to, EV, Diesel and Gas Engine, Suspension, Transmission, Electrical, Onboard Computer System etc.,
- Diagnose, repair, and verify completion and quality. Striving to “Fixing it right the first time”
- Complete Repair Order Documentation, including the 3 C’s and necessary times stamps to the Standards and expectations of the manufacturer
- Review vehicle history files, promote the sales of labor and parts as needed on vehicles
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Perform thorough multi-point inspections and repair quotes to include labor times and parts
- When called upon, explain mechanical diagnoses, and required repairs in a non-technical, easily understood, manner to the clients
- Being aware of all new technical information, techniques, and the need for continued training
- Minimum of two years of experience as an Automotive Service technician (GM preferred but not required)
- EV and Diesel Experience is a plus
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Continuous Factory/ASE Training
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Maintain essential tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Be a Positive Teammate, treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Enjoy working in a Dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented environment., flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment…etc.
Ray Dennison ChevroletPekin, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.