- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RAY • ALLEN, Inc. (HQ Chicago, IL – Remote)
RAY • ALLEN, Inc. (RAI)
RAY • ALLEN, Inc. is the critical infrastructure and networking industry’s leading IT Asset Management (ITAM) solutions provider, specializing in automation, integration, and the transformation of data-driven lifecycle management into future-ready business strategies. We sell to some of the largest networking vendors, service providers, distributors and resellers to bring new, technology driven ITAM service offerings to market and remove customers’ networking asset problems, particularly relating to hardware maintenance, software license management, entitlement and contract/EA management. Through our portfolio of ISO/IEC 19770 compliant asset lifecycle management and recurring revenue management solutions, we help our customers capture more revenue, optimize spend, reduce revenue leakage, enhance operational efficiencies, and increase customer satisfaction.
The Marketing Manager will have full ownership of the Company’s demand generation tactics and strategy, with responsibility for generating qualified leads in support of new customer acquisition. The role is focused on initiating and managing lead generation programs targeting VAR’s, service providers, and networking technology OEMs. Specifically, you will be:
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate sales pipeline;
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, qualified leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue;
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities;
- Working closely with Company executive management, providing granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales;
- Selecting, organizing, and supporting the Company’s activities in industry tradeshows, conferences, associations, and memberships resulting in increased awareness of the RAI platform of technologies and services; and
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts, including relationships with marketing services firms, agencies, and other service providers.
Reporting to the Company’s COO and working closely with the EVP of Sales & Marketing, this position is a highly visible role within RAY • ALLEN, Inc. and for the uniquely capable candidate, an opportunity for rapid advancement.
Successful Candidate Profile (in addition to Minimum Qualifications):
You are knowledgeable about the entire marketing mix with a deep understanding of which factors differentiate measurably impactful B2B campaigns focused on subscription-based technology solutions. Being “hands-on” isn’t just something you’re willing to do to get through the task at hand; it drives your attention to detail from which sound marketing planning and strategies can be developed. Relentless in your attention to the ROI of all initiatives, you manage demand generation processes in a manner that systematically reduces new customer acquisition costs. Your career has been characterized by growing businesses through quickly recognizing demand generation activities that are scalable and repeatable from small beginnings. You combine strong writing and communication skills with a data-driven approach for making decisions quickly with necessary organizational “buy-in.” Not afraid to “fail fast,” you know that timeliness versus effectiveness is a false choice in fast moving technology markets.
You have an established track record of measurable results in marketing to technology distribution organizations for at least five years (e.g., VARs, service providers) and possess domain knowledge of hardware and software networking technology (routing, switching, security, wireless, collaboration, SDWAN, SASE, IaaS, etc.). You possess knowledge and understanding of the Cisco partner community and their go-to-market incentive structures and economics.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and implement multi-channel lead generation campaigns that support the Company’s financial goals in the sale of subscription software and services globally;
- Working with the RAI financial and general management, develop and manage the Company’s variable marketing budget inclusive of all campaigns, trade-show/conference activity, digital investments, public relations, and branding;
- Support the marketing requirements associated with the RAI product and solution roadmap in the form of new content and collateral developed and distributed in a timely and effective manner across all lead-generation channels;
- Working with internal and external SMEs, create and update marketing collaterals, including white papers, blogs, eBooks, and videos;
- Manage the Company’s library of marketing materials, ensuring timely updates and effective leveraging of existing resources whenever possible;
- Oversee all content management on rayalleninc.com;
- Manage all aspects of Company attendance at conferences and tradeshows, including logistics, scope of presence, use of marketing assets, presentation development, and budgeting;
- Manage a network of marketing service providers, including web developer(s), graphic designers, writers, integrated agencies, PR firms and trade-show managers/organizers, keeping all vendors on budget and compliant with established service levels;
- Present marketing program results to Company management, including explanations of variances to Plan and corrective actions being undertaken (when required);
- Manage and administer the RAI HubSpot subscription to create reporting, email marketing (including nurturing initiatives), sales templates and sequences, and overall customer/prospect relationship management framework; and
- Work independently and effectively across cultures, languages, and time-zones and within a virtual team (remote working environment).
- At least five years of marketing management experience with a proven ability to design and implement lead-generation programs that are scalable, integrated across channels, and reduce customer acquisition costs;
- A minimum of eight years’ business experience in general sales and marketing functions, preferably in technology;
- Proven working experience in SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns;
- Experience with A/B testing and other multivariate experiments;
- Sound working knowledge of networking technology vendors and the products and services they provide (e.g., Cisco, Juniper, etc.);
- Demonstrated history of planning product launches and events;
- Expertise in one or more of the following marketing software platforms: HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce;
- Knowledge of marketing KPIs and a working history of successful implementation, ideally in a SaaS/subscription based B2B business model;
- Demonstrated track record in recruiting, retaining, and managing third-party marketing service providers (advertising, public relations, web development/SEO, etc.);
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in marketing, business, or related field.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills. An example and expert in organization and time management.
- Highly detail oriented.
- An ability to listen, articulate recommendations, and influence colleagues at all levels.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; a strong storyteller.
- Will adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics code of conduct.
- Will maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Company core values.
RAY • ALLEN, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Ray Allen Inc
Get fresh Remote Marketing Research jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.