Do you enjoy customer service? Join Rawhide's mission of transforming the lives of at-risk teens.
The Customer Support Assistant 1 position supports Rawhide's Vehicle Donation Program by providing customer support and communication to donors, buyers, vendors, and drop-off locations and by providing administrative support through phone calls, data entry, information processing, and document management. This position works at the main office front desk and oversees the main switchboard.
This role is regularly scheduled to work 24 hours per week.
- Experience taking inbound customer service telephone calls, resolving issues
- Experience with data entry within a database
- Ability to multi-task
- Vehicle title processing experience
- Experience performing administrative tasks
- Typing proficiency of 60+ WPM