Customer Service Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
The Ravn Alaska Customer Service Agent (CSA) is responsible for providing excellent customer service, identifying customer concerns, and addressing all customer needs. The CSA must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that requires a high attention to detail while also ensuring compliance with important regulations and company policies. Other responsibilities aligned with Ravn Alaska Core Values include but are not limited to:
- Upholding safety by complying with all requirements pertaining to the safe operations near or around aircraft, upholding policies and procedures established in the Company Airport Operations Manual (AOM), and delaying or stopping all airport operations that do not meet these requirements.
- Establishing reliability by ensuring every customer is served in an efficient, thorough, and courteous manner while still adhering to established policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating commitment by maintaining knowledge of and familiarity with local airport, state, and federal regulations, as well as company policies, to ensure operations are compliant and safe.
- Ensuring integrity of operations by each day, in all actions and words, emphasizing, demonstrating, and encouraging superior customer service and ensuring that all decisions made are in not only the best interests of safety and the company, but also in consideration of potential customer impact.
- Proving commitment through timely communication and action, and diligent documentation concerning flight and passenger information.
- Embodying the spirit of connectedness by engaging in courteous interactions with customers, supervisors, co-workers, and business associates.
- Promoting our commitment to safe operations by actively participating in Safety Management System (SMS) activities, including SMS training, promotional activities, and initiatives.
The successful candidate must have strong customer service skills, computer skills, and a high attention to detail. They should be comfortable speaking in public and working with the general public. Other qualifications include:
- Must possess High School Diploma/GED.
- Must have at least one years’ experience in customer service-focused environment with a strong emphasis on customer satisfaction and safety, preferably in the airline industry.
- Must have the flexibility to work a varied duty schedule, which includes early and late shifts.
- Must maintain a strong work ethic, demonstrate excellent leadership, and be neat in appearance.
- Must be proficient with computer systems and MS Office, with a preference for experience with Sabre and Flight Master.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and adapt to fluctuating workloads and shifting priorities associated with a fast-paced environment.
- Must maintain a high standard for conscientious and courteous customer service to internal and external customers.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a strong safety awareness and the ability to adhere to Safety Management Systems (SMS); knowledge of risk assessment and mitigation is highly desired.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
- Must be comfortable working in an airport environment around odors and sounds typically associated with operating aircraft.
Ravn Alaska hires brilliant team members who exemplify and identify with our Core Values: Safety. Commitment. Integrity. Connectedness. Reliability. To reach new heights with Ravn Alaska, apply today!
AddressDutch Harbor, AK
BusinessView all jobs at Ravn Alaska