- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Ravenel Associates is an established company specializing in regime and homeowner association management in the Charleston area. We are a small, privately owned company and pride ourselves on connecting with our communities.
"Protecting assets and preserving quality of life in communities through exceptional management."
- Manage accounts payable for commercial and residential managed properties
- Prepare billing to homeowners
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts including bank accounts
- Prepare adjusting journal entries
- Review month-end financial statements for accuracy, analyze variances
- Assist property managers with annual budget process, ad-hoc reporting, homeowner communication
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management or similar discipline
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to commute to Downtown Charleston daily
- Must be dependable
- Must be a team player!
- Generous Paid Time Off: Eleven holidays, sick time and vacation time, plus your Birthday.
- Group Health: 100% company paid health (HD plan), dental, vision, long term disability, basic life insurance, and company contribution to Health Savings Account for HD Plan. Other plans are also available.
- 401K plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
Ravenel AssociatesCharleston, SC
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.