Account Manager - AMCO (WA, OR, Van)
- Posted: over a month ago
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Primary responsible for the Account Manager role is to sell plastic resins, support existing accounts and continuously expand the customer base. This position will be responsible for the territory of Washing, Oregon, and Vancouver.Â
- Achieve profitable revenue growth, including robust new business development.
- Achieve stated gross margin targets as a percentage of sales.
- Approach the sales process with a high degree of professionalism and effectiveness by successful utilization of customer centric selling skills
- Prospecting & new account calls, development of a robust target funnel,
- Establish, track and close new business targets consistent with long-term growth objectives.
- Develop, execute and manage sales plans, sales budgets, and expense budgets.
- Work both directly and cooperatively with channel partners to close business based on customer's purchasing requirements.
- Create and maintain CRM data and sales statistics as required.
- Work with Technical and Customer Service team to ensure customer requirements and satisfaction is met.
- Proven ability to interact effectively at all levels of the customer and with all of the customers functional groups.
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Complex thinking skills in translating customer needs into solutions.
- Technical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Professional presence, including excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Broad knowledge of solutions, materials and processing.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously on a day to day basis.
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Minimal training and oversight required.Â
- Able to travel is required.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with MS Word & Excel and Outlook.
- Three years of exposure in B2B, face to face sales, preferably in industrial or commodity sales.
- Bachelorâs Degree from an accredited college or university required.Â
Ravago Americas is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this employer depends solely upon your qualifications.
Ravago Holdings America, Inc. (RHA), distributes producer branded prime, private label generic prime, off-grade and reprocessed products in North and South America through various subsidiaries. RHA serves more than 6,000 customers through 152 marketers in 91 locations. It distributes through various channels in all major geographies including North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. The Company has a robust technical and logistics infrastructure to manage global supply, delivery and customer service. The Company is recognized as the founder of the Resale business in North America and is part of the Ravago Group, the worlds largest distributer and reseller of plastic resins, rubber raw materials and hydrocarbon assets.
BusinessView all jobs at Ravago Americas