Rauxa New York, NY
- Expired: 15 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bold. Results. Rauxa is the full-service agency that helps brands such as Verizon, Alaska Airlines, and Audi to grow and thrive through Personal Digital Transformation. Founded in 1999 with a uniquely independent spirit, Rauxa is powered by a team of over 300 creators, technologists, scientists and practitioners with locations in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Orange County, and Dallas. Rauxa is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe.Job Description
We are seeking a Data Scientist to join our super smart Data Team. The Data Scientist is part of a team that will help expand data driven advanced analytics by engineering solutions and products with agile data science. The ideal candidate approaches solutions with creativity grounded in key business decisions for our client’s customers and our partners and will further elevate Rauxa’s Data Science discipline.
Elevation includes solution design and execution of advanced analytical data exploration, mining, inference, models and systems utilizing multiple traditional and non-traditional media measurement data sets that empower marketers to make the right decisions and engage their customers with meaningful messaging.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult on and/or lead projects that encompass direct interaction with internal business clients and peers at external clients
- Identify opportunities to use statistics and machine learning to create advanced analytics and value-added insights in a documented and repeatable process
- Identify new opportunities to leverage data assets
- Develop and deliver high-impact tools and insights comprised of aggregated data sets and advanced algorithms with a clean user experience
- Drive the collection and manipulation of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
- Have leeway to work in areas such as Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Regression and classification modeling
- Apply time series analysis expertise to relevant challenges
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science or another related technical field or equivalent work experience preferred
- You have 2 or more years of experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech or marketing agency environment
- You have experience with tools and technologies enabling self-sufficiency in data analysis and modeling: SQL and either R or Python,
- You have experience with statistical modeling and/or machine learning
- You have expertise in cloud computing environments such as GCP, AWS or Azure
- You are proficient in statistical methods (i.e., parametric and non-parametric regression, time-series, panel data analysis, survival analysis, etc.) and machine learning techniques (i.e., methods of supervised and unsupervised learning such as clustering, regression, classification, ensemble methods, etc.)
- You are team-oriented with a demonstrated aptitude and willingness to learn new methods and tools
- You have strong communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present insights and recommendations
- You have the ability to convey complicated problems, solutions, processes and systems to all levels of the organization
- You have the ability to work in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced team and client service environment
- You are able to move fast and manage multiple priorities across a mix of ad-hoc and operational projects.
Sound like you? We'd love to hear from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Rauxa