We need people who are not afraid to make decisions and exercise some creativity. Are you a problem solver? Are you looking for opportunities to grow with a progressive company that has been described as “amazingly awesome” (true story). You might have a home with us!
Rausch, Sturm, Israel, Enerson & Hornik LLP is a multistate Creditor's Rights law firm with head quarters in Brookfield, WI. Here, we believe that a company is its people, and ours are exceptional. We are looking to bring on dedicated, results driven individuals to fill the Senior Attorney position in our Florida office to start immediately.
Chosen candidates will be joining an energetic and growing organization where their hard work and input will be integral to the continued success and future growth of Rausch Sturm. We encourage professional development, peer to peer learning, and celebrate hard work and accomplishments.
For Full-Time Employees we offer:
- Competitive pay and bonus opportunities.
- Paid development programs that prepare you to engage with the customers of some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
- Professional/Personal development opportunities.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short term disability options, and 401(k)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews correspondence and files to determine if suit appropriate.
- Reviews answers and prepares discovery and dispositive motions.
- Manages all aspects of preparing for and conducting of trials.
- Attends court hearings throughout the state of (STATE)
- Provide analysis and advises on legal and regulatory risks.
- Represents clients in pre-suit and post-judgement matters.
- Writes, reviews and edits reports, opinions, correspondence, articles and other documents.
- Handles counterclaims and self-defend lawsuits brought against the firm or our clients.
- Signs documents for various stages of the litigation process.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Requires a JD in law; bar admission in Florida is required. Multi-state bar admission is a plus. Requires a minimum of three (3) years of experience in civil litigation and attending court proceedings. Knowledge of federal, state and local laws with experience in collection law and/or significant courtroom experience. Must have the ability to work independently. Knowledge in Bankruptcy Law, Foreclosure Law and/or the FDCPA/FCRA/TCPA is a plus. Managing shifting priorities in a fast paced, results driven environment is required.