Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our office is looking to hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a ful-time position. Our Insurance Customer Service Representative must be Bilingual and fluent in both English and Spanish. Must be willing to become fully licensed within the first 30 days of hired date. Will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our current clients and new prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of our products, and answer any questions our clients may have. Job will also involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, greeting office visitors throughout the day, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agency owner or associates.
Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Insurance industry knowledge or currently licensed is not required but would be a greater benefit for this position.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Document each customer contact in eAgent.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Take premium payments from customers.
- Verify phone numbers, addresses and email addresses with each customer contact and update customer information.
- Return all phone messages promptly.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified timeframe.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies
- Maintain a clean office space
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Must be willing to become license within the first 30 days of employment.
- Ability to pass a back grand check
- Must be willing to work until office closing hours
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude.
Raul Diaz-Farmers Insurance Agency
Get fresh Office Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.