Regional Purchasing Specialist
Rauch & Associates Buford, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Annual price negotiations, the conclusion of frame contracts, and constant optimization of the total cost situation
• Identification of saving potentials in the area of non-production materials (maintenance, tools, energy, packaging materials, lease cars and equipment, consulting services, office equipment, software, licenses, etc.)
• Ability to shape the own work environment in a quite unshaped area à proactive search for new saving opportunities in close cooperation with local colleagues
• Affinity for standardization of processes
• Ability to understand complex situations and to work on reduction of the complexity
• Bachelor degree in Business
• 2 plus years in purchasing (preferably in automotive)
• Systematic, independent and reliable way of working, process-oriented, cross-departmental thinking
• Willingness to travel as needed within the region
Rauch & AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Our client offers challenging and rewarding work, values your contributions, provides excellent pay and benefits!
Groundbreaking company is now hiring for a role of utmost importance- please read on!
GovernmentView all jobs at Rauch & Associates