- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer based in
Here's what we're looking for: The Manufacturing Engineer will be tasked to develop and implement cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; recommend and implement improvements to existing production processes; and coordinate maintenance activities to ensure optimum machine performance.
Here's what you'll do:
- Drive process improvement and plant profitability through dedicated problem solving. Apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, costing, tooling, and materials.
- Design and conduct research programs. Confer with equipment vendors and solicit input and observations from operators.
- Educate, motivate and lead teams. Improve manufacturing methods, processes, work instructions and training to achieve maximum production capacity and efficiency.
- Evaluate and submit recommendations on manufacturing quality control processes, manufacturing methods to be adopted, list(s) of processes to be followed, as well as tooling and fixtures.
- Calculate time, workspace, equipment, logistics and manpower requirements for new and existing programs. Submit production costs, labor and material requirements for on-time program launch and product delivery.
- Submit compelling statistical data supporting critical recommendations to management, which identify the future requirements of manufacturing.
- Provide engineering support by answering questions and requests, in compliance with all company policies and government regulations.
- Supervise, coach and mentor maintenance and tool room employees and ensure compliance with established standards, policies and safe work practices.
- Plan, implement and oversee routine maintenance operations, establishing priorities based on equipment utilization and production schedule.
- Maintain equipment capacity and capability database.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of IATF16949:2016 and EMS 14001 Environmental Policies, Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- 4-year degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or a related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in a high-volume high-mix manufacturing environment. Prior quoting experience is highly desirable.
- Auto CAD and NX proficiency.
- Technical Capacity; Problem Solving/Analysis; Performance Management; Leadership; Communication Proficiency.
Rauch & AssociatesWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, great compensation, and lots of room for growth!
At Rauch & Associates, we strive to delight our clients and we are proud of our reputation for above and beyond level service and results. Work with us and let us prove it to you! :)
ManufacturingView all jobs at Rauch & Associates