Human Resources Manager
- $90,000 to $100,000 Yearly
If you have a passion for creating positive employee-business partner relationships and are committed to ensuring everyone's safety in the workplace, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Human Resources Manager / Safety Supervisor for our EXPANDING and AWARD WINNING client in the Southeast.
Relocation is provided for $10k-15k
This role would be for the 2nd shift (3 PM to 12 MN)
As the leader of the Human Resources and Safety programs, you will be responsible for driving employee engagement, developing talent, and maintaining a comprehensive safety program.
Here's what you'll do:
Recruitment and Talent Management:
- Manage employee goal setting, performance appraisals, and succession planning. Assist with salary evaluations, affirmative action, and diversity planning.
- Administer new hire processes and manage job descriptions.
Training and Development:
- Collaborate with the HR team to organize and facilitate compliance training such as New Supervisor Orientation and Expectations of Manager.
- Facilitate corporate skills-based training such as meeting management.
- Leverage existing technology to recommend and implement automated training solutions.
Engagement, Rewards, and Retention:
- Manage employee engagement programs and communication,
- Oversee absence management programs and exit process,
- Recommend employee development opportunities.
- Support absence management/Leave of Absence programs including FMLA, ADA, STD, State leave programs, and Worker’s Compensation in coordination with the Division Benefits Specialist
HR and organizational management:
- Primary HR partner for division departments,
- Build positive relationships, advises on HR and business matters, and collaborate with managers on performance, workplace investigations, and compliance.
- Contribute to internal audits, continuous improvement projects, and global HR initiatives.
- Lead and manage a comprehensive safety program for the division, including overseeing OSHA and worker’s compensation programs, investigating incidents, developing preventive measures, and ensuring compliance with relevant laws.
- Provide leadership and training to identify potential hazards and streamline safety processes.
- Develop and maintain emergency programs, coordinate with inspectors and insurance carriers, and administer safety training.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, Safety Management, or related field required.
- 3 years of Human Resources / Safety experience is required.
- MBA, PHR, and SPHR are preferred.
If you want to make a difference in the lives of employees, this is your chance now! Click apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rauch & AssociatesNorthport, AL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.