We are seeking a Chiropractic Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Answering telephones and scheduling appointments
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with patients to insure that we have the proper information for billing insurance companies
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare administration or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Rasmussen Chiropractic Llc
Why Work Here?
We are caring people who look for the best in our staff and try to build on your strengths to support each other to do our best.
New Albany, IN