- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Representative will perform the following duties:
- Reads and understands production schedules and work orders to ensure the correct materials are pulled, measured, cut, staged, and dispersed to Flooring Technicians for daily load-out
- Receives, unloads, sorts, and places materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, or product code
- Safely operates a forklift in the movement of materials throughout the warehouse
- Accurately keeps inventory records by recording the amount of materials received or disbursed on inventory logs
- Assists warehouse management with inventory audits by verifying inventory totals
- Operates Rasa vehicle to deliver materials to Flooring Technicians in the field.
- Keeps warehouse and outside areas organized and clean
- Follows all safety policies, procedures, and guidelines when working in the warehouse and operating any machinery. Advises warehouse management of any inventory or safety concerns
- bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred, not required)
- able to work 11am-8pm M-F occasional Saturdays. Must have flexibility to work extended hours based on business needs.
- able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25-50 pounds frequently
- clean driving record and able to maintain a valid Texas driver license and insurable for auto insurance
EEO Statement: Rasa Floors, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Rasa Floors
Get fresh Warehouse Customer Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.