- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sales Representative contributes to company's overall sales by selling flooring materials to existing and new customers within the multi-family industry. This position will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities/duties include but not limited to:
- Builds long term relationships.
- Develops and maintains product and services knowledge to become an extremely competent expert advisor.
- Compiles and maintains list of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from corporate office, co-workers, business directories, industry publications, trade shows, Internet sites, social media, from networking at apartment association events and functions and by asking for referrals.
- Travels throughout branch's service area to visit future clients establishing relationships.
- Qualifies the needs of future clients.
- Upon identifying future clients’ needs presents appropriate products and services.
- Performs field measurements of typical apartment floors plans, calculates square yard/square foot requirements for clients and prepares and provides per unit proposals as needed.
- Addresses concerns/overcomes objections of future clients in order to earn the opportunity to serve.
- Closes sale and then develops client loyalty.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Updates CRM daily logging their contact with both their regular and future clients.
- Works with customer services and operations departments to ensure efficient order fulfillment.
- Investigates and resolves challenges that arise and maintains client satisfaction
- Becomes involved in Apartment Associations.
- Studies the profession of sales.
Introductory salary plan evolving to 100% commission with high and verifiable earning potential.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to read, write, and perform basic mathematical calculations
- Must have strong communications skills to be able to effectively communicate with all levels throughout the organization and our customers via verbal and written communication.
- Must have the ability to earn the trust of your clients
- Must have a hard-working build-the-business temperament
- Must be a self-starter to be successful
- Must be computer proficient and understand how to use of the internet for research and social networking
- Must have a proven track record in the area of Sales or Multi-family housing (submit with your resume)
- Must be able to invest the hours required to build territory and ensure your customers’ needs are taken care of
- Have & maintain a valid Texas Driver’s License & Auto Insurance
- Must have dependable transportation
- Multifamily/Property Management experience (preferred, but not required)
- Flooring experience (preferred but not required)
Rasa Floors, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
AddressOklahoma City, OK
BusinessView all jobs at Rasa Floors
Get fresh Flooring Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.