Pharmaceutical Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $35 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will maintain and repair industrial production and packaging machinery in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Ensure the proper set-up and operation of standard pharmaceutical production and packaging equipment.
- Maintain proper operation of equipment to accurately and efficiently perform the designed functions.
- Perform changeover of equipment for packaging of different products and components including size or format changes.
- Troubleshoot and correct mechanical problems as they occur.
- Ensure accurate completion of equipment logs.
- Ensure cleanliness and proper assembly of manufacturing equipment per approved procedures (SOP’s).
- Identify and report quality issues.
- Maintain compliance at all times by following SOPs and all company policies.
- Understand and adhere to all cGMP and FDA regulations.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times.
- Other duties, which may be assigned from time to time by management of the company.
- Previous experience in machinery maintenance or other related fields.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Must be able to properly complete documentation including maintenance forms and equipment logbooks.
- Ability to wear any type of protective equipment.
- Practical experience in the troubleshooting and repair of pharmaceutical equipment is highly desired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with different functional groups.
8 Joanna CourtEast Brunswick, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?