Family-owned HVAC company in business since 1989 (30 years) is growing & looking to hire reliable, professional, and hard-working individuals to join their company. This is a full-time, year-round in DFW, TX.
This Company specializes in light commercial Mechanical new construction/Remolding and Custom residential projects, as well as Commercial/ Residential service, repairs, and replacements.
The primary responsibility for this position will be new commercial/Remodel Mechanical Equipment installation & ductwork.
- 3+ years of recent experience in the HVAC industry with a background of working with metal preferred.
- Knowledge of a variety of HVAC/R Commerical & Residential systems such as RTUs, Split systems, AHUs, hydronic, VRV/VRF is a plus.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Perform on-site diagnosis, service calls, and warranty calls.
- Familiar with the latest control systems and applications.
- Ability to read and fully understand mechanical plans, including control diagrams.
- Ability to work skillfully with both hands constantly; independently safely lift and carry objects weighing up to 20lbs routinely, 50lbs frequently, and 80lbs occasionally; climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffold; kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, push, pull, twist, grasp and feel on a constant and repetitive basis; stand, walk, talk, see (20/20 vision naturally or corrected); hear within normal range; and perform repetitive motion activities.
- Must be able to communicate well with supervisors, builders, and other trade representatives.
- Maintain builder and sub-contractors relations.
- Ability to complete all necessary paperwork with attention to detail.
- Maintain the required levels of truck stock items.
- Maintain equipment.
- Monitor labor budget hours when completing assignments.
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements.
- Ability to follow proper safety guidelines.
- Report to work assignments on time.
The company will provide training and is open to all levels of experience. Health insurance (employer pays 50% of employee coverage expense), vacation, and holiday pay. MUST BE ABLE TO PASS DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
Multiple HVAC Installer & Technician opportunities are available immediately, so spread the word through your HVAC network and social media platforms!