Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Invoicing customers
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Rapps PackagingWhy Work Here?
Great company atmosphere with an outstanding reputation. Team work and willing to teach and explore new opportunities for growth.
We provide retail packaging to our customers. These items can be customized and printed with the customers logo. Our job is to provide great customer service and assist our customers in their supply needs. We mainly do business via telephone or email but occasionally have a customer come to our office.
1035 New Castle St Butler PA 16001Butler, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Rapps Packaging