Lead Lobby Host
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LEAD LOBBY HOST
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, CA, US, 94105
Company: Compass Group
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
The Lead Lobby Host will be responsible for setting the tone and the elevated standards for all Lobby Hosts in their locations to engage all Clients, Guests, Vendors, Tourists and Tenants who enter the lobby and reception center, and will display an energetic, friendly, and approachable leadership demeanor at all times.
- Responsible for leading and supporting every Lobby Host so they have the proper tools, training and understanding of how to be fully engaged in greeting guests and visitors with enthusiasm and ultimately, creating a remarkable experience. Responsible for understanding and implementing firm’s Hospitality SOPs by engaging in weekly trainings with all building personnel
- Track and annotate hospitality trainings with building personnel for review with General Manager and Firm’s Hospitality Manager
- Responsible for creating and managing the daily/weekly schedule assuring appropriate coverage during breaks and call outs.
- Coordinating with local PMO to assure proper daily coverage as required.
- Responsible for leading Daily Stand Ups in accordance to established standards.
- Responsible for recording and tracking associate hours to assure proper payroll processing.
- Performs as the “on the floor” leader of the Lobby Host team.
- Responsible to effectively communicate any account or location-specific details pertaining to Lobby Hosts.
- Actively participate in weekly/monthly meetings as needed.
- Assures that all new associates receive proper onboarding materials and training programs as required.
- Executes all duties of a Lobby Host and displays the standard by which their team should follow.
- Acting as way-finders and hospitality services resource for all guests.
- Speaking freely and warmly, engaging clients and guests while efficiently assisting in the check in process or escorting them to their destination
- Reviewing and committing to memory the profiles of VIP guests expected for the day
- Recognizing and welcoming VIP guests using service excellence standards
- Communicating effectively with team members and passing on necessary information to colleagues that may arise.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with tenants and repeat guests, enhancing their overall experience
- Gaining an understanding of the client culture, key areas of activity and creating “transparency” by serving as an extension of the client
- Takes ownership of their assigned building location, activity engaging with all guests
- 2 years of hotel, corporate or conference center experience.
- Previous conference services /reception management or supervisory experience.
- Basic understanding of AV equipment.
- Ability to lift / move conference furniture and equipment.
- Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
AddressSan Francisco, CA
RetailView all jobs at Rapport