- Carry a caseload, facilitates, assesses, and evaluates client services and needs in the home, hospital, or clinic setting.
- Develops ISPs and services appropriate to the evaluation with the client/family consensus.
- Advocates for client rights, needs, and access to services.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field and at least 1 year working with individuals with developmental disabilities is required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- General knowledge of community and agency resources and programs of regional and state resources for the community service population.
- General knowledge of social casework techniques, human development and behavior, and techniques of individual, family, and group therapy.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Valid Virginia driver’s license with acceptable record.
- Maintain certifications and training as required.
- Worker may be exposed to bloodborne pathogens.