Senior Ab Initio Developer (Big data/Hadoop)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED.
Note: Need Only US Citizen, Green Card, EAD-GC, J2 EAD, H4 EAD, L2 EAD, and TN Visa.
Job Title: Senior Ab Initio Developer (Big data/Hadoop)
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 06+ Months Contract
5-8 Years Experience in the following:
- Bachelors degree in computer science, decision support systems (DSS), information engineering, business administration, or other related discipline. Masters degree in a related discipline is a plus.
- Experience with hands-on work designing and implementing data integration, Big Data, and/or business intelligence solutions
- Experience in design, development and tuning industry leading ETL, Big Data, and/or Business Intelligence software tools in data intensive, large scale environments.
- Hands-on Ab Initio ETL experience in a work (professional) setting.
- Hands-on MicroStrategy report and dashboard development experience
- Hands-on development experience with Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem including tools such as Hive, Spark, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Sqoop, Flume, etc.
- Strong SQL and data modelling skills like 3rd normal form and dimensional modelling
- Strong DB2, Java, and UNIX skills
- Understanding and working (hands-on) knowledge of newer or emerging trends such as Big Data, Columnar databases, NoSQL, Hadoop, MapReduce, social media, data visualization, XML, and unstructured text is a plus.
Rapinno Tech Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Rapinno Tech Inc