RapidStaff is recruiting for a potential work stoppage in the state of Washington. This position is for a potential job action in Washington State. Start dates are not yet confirmed, but likely mid summer. You will be expected to be away from home 8-10 days. Positions will guarantee up to 60 hours inclusive of orientation hours. Both day and night shifts are available, however we are unable to guarantee a specific shift. Double occupancy housing and transportation to and from assignment are provided at no cost to you. We may be able to offer license reimbursement, please contact us if you’d consider applying for a necessary license. Also note we may have some flexibility in required licensing, please contact us to confirm. Refer a friend and receive a $500 referral bonus!
Send your resume through Indeed or for priority consideration complete a full application at http://rapidstaff.com/full-application/
Salary: Up to $3300 per week depending on hours worked
Location: Washington State
Start Date: Late Summer 2019
Guaranteed Hours:Up to 60 hours inclusive of orientation hours
Shift:Must be flexible, 12 hour shifts
Duration: 8-10 days away from home.
Double occupancy housing and transportation to and from assignment are provided at no cost to you.
Answers to common questions about this type of assignment can be found at: http://rapidstaff.com/clinical-professionals/
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills