Warehouse Team Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $24 Hourly
The Warehouse Team Lead will fulfill the duties/responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate with the additional responsibility of coordinating the warehouse staff’s day-to-day activities and performance to ensure the expected results in safety, productivity, and quality.Compensation:
- Assists in the interviewing and onboarding/training of all Warehouse Associates.
- Oversees the daily warehouse workflow; scheduling, assignments, and execution.
- Champions the safety program for all company employees; ensuring OSHA compliance.
- Provides valuable and constructive input to the continuous improvement of Warehouse operations and development of Warehouse Associates.
- Implements daily production and shipping plan; determine work assignments and material or equipment needs based on system work orders or oral instructions.
- Confirms the availability of items to be shipped by verifying inventory records or conducting inventories of required items.
- Verifies that outgoing deliveries meet company quality standards and documented procedures.
- Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of finished products.
- Completes forms and reports per company policy or as required by management.
- Collaborates with the team to improve warehouse effectiveness; implements viable ideas.
- Keeps team members informed about rules, regulations, policies, and objectives.
- Resolves conflicts that arise among team members and/or other employees.
- Performs all duties/responsibilities as a Warehouse Associate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions in a consistent and productive manner.
- Ability to handle materials and equipment in a responsible manner.
- Ability to perform all functions in a safe and professional manner.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree is a plus.
- At least five years of related warehouse operations experience required.
- Experience safely using forklifts, lift trucks, and hand trucks required.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs, and the entire body. This will include walking, carrying, lifting, balancing, climbing, lifting, and stooping.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 60 pounds.
We are a manufacturer and distributor of compressed air piping systems, components, kits, replacement parts, and other accessories. The company sells its compressed air piping systems under three brand names and provides air compressors and numerous accessories, including filter regulators, moisture drains, couplers, fittings, and hose reels. The company sells through its own e-commerce website and via e-tailers, farm and ranch retailers, distributors, contractors, and direct to commercial and industrial businesses. Key applications include packaging lines, inert gas distribution, robotics, valve actuation/control systems, welding, and other pneumatic applications. RapidAir has customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
For more information, please visit the following website: www.rapidairproducts.com
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at RapidAir