- Posted: over a month ago
We're hiring a data-driven senior accountant for an integral position on our team. The senior accountant will perform complex clerical, bookkeeping and accounting assignments, reconcile month end account balances, prepare financial statements and perform analytic analysis where required. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.Compensation:
$60,000 - $75,000Responsibilities:
- Prepares, posts, verifies and records customer and vendor payments and transactions related to accounts receivable and payable.
- Maintain and update customer and vendor accounts ensuring all required documentation is present.
- Coordinate collection efforts on past due accounts.
- Conduct credit checks to determine credit to be extended to current and future customers.
- Verify and process expense reports; reconcile expenses to employee credit cards
- Setup customers with sales tax exemptions
- Process sales tax filings for multiple states
- Complete month end reconciliations and draft adjusting journal entries
- Assist with creating financial models based on analysis to support organizational decision making.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- At least three years related experience required.
- CMA or CPA preferred.
We are a manufacturer and distributor of compressed air piping systems, components, kits, replacement parts, and other accessories. The company sells its compressed air piping systems under three brand names and provides air compressors and numerous accessories, including filter regulators, moisture drains, couplers, fittings, and hose reels. The company sells through its own e-commerce website and via e-tailers, farm and ranch retailers, distributors, contractors, and direct to commercial and industrial businesses. Key applications include packaging lines, inert gas distribution, robotics, valve actuation/control systems, welding, and other pneumatic applications. RapidAir has customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
For more information, please visit the following website: www.rapidairproducts.com
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RapidAir