Product Support Technician
- Expired: January 29, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a hands-on, mechanical-minded individual to learn about compressed air systems. The Product Support Technician role will provide support through telephone, chat, and email to current and potential customers. This individual will work directly with customers to prepare quotes and estimates to match their needs. You will be responsible for understanding the context of specific projects and have the ability to design unique plans for each customer to ensure their satisfaction.
- Provide technical assistance for compressed air piping system plans
- Assist customers with the design of their systems
- Create parts lists from customer-supplied drawings
- Document new sales lead with marketing software Salesforce
- Responsible for order entry and order support
- Assist our sales team with technical expertise when needed
- Address customer needs/issues through telephone, email, and live chat
- Must be able to multitask and pay attention to detail
- Willing and able to work in a friendly, team environment
- Be customer service driven
- Handle additional support with customer service tasks and duties in a team environment
- Any other duties that may be assigned pertaining to the job
- Electro-Mechanical or Engineering degree is preferred.
- Basic blueprint reading and CAD experience are a plus.
- Experience with customer service in a technical field is preferred.
- Willingness to learn new systems and think outside the box.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good typing and telephone skills are needed.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must.
$17 - $19 hourly
We are a manufacturer and distributor of compressed air piping systems, components, kits, replacement parts, and other accessories located in Auburndale, WI. The company sells its compressed air piping systems under three brand names and provides air compressors and numerous accessories, including filter regulators, moisture drains, couplers, fittings, and hose reels. The company sells through its own e-commerce website and via e-tailers, farm and ranch retailers, distributors, contractors, and direct to commercial and industrial businesses. Key applications include packaging lines, inert gas distribution, robotics, valve actuation/control systems, welding, and other pneumatic applications. RapidAir has customers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
For more information, please visit the following website: www.rapidairproducts.com
Get fresh Compression Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.