Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative - CA
Customer Service - CA
START YOUR APPLICATION
Rapid Response Monitoring, the leading provider of electronic security monitoring services, is looking for highly driven and motivated Customer Service Professionals to join a successful and fast growing team in our Southern California office. We are looking for candidates that can set the pace in exceptional, professional, and prompt customer service. The successful candidate is career-driven, goal and detail-oriented, a fast learner. This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic company and start a new and exciting career in our state-of-the-art West Coast location.
As a Spanish Speaking Customer Service Representative, you will protect the lives and property of families and businesses nationwide and work with the widest array of state-of-the-art technologies in the world. This is an amazing opportunity to start your career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding organization using the most advanced technology in the industry. Successful candidates must have an excellent command of the English and Spanish languages, a working knowledge of Windows, and possess the knack for working with people and technology. Successful applicants will be professional, driven, and detail oriented; will carry a strong sense of urgency, embrace change positively, and successfully work within a fast-paced group.
- Associate-s Degree or equivalent from accredited College or Technical School, or equivalent Military experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, positive, welcoming, and friendly attitude
- Ability to be licensed in all required areas
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- 2-5 years of professional customer service experience
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multitask using multiline phones and specialized computer programs
- Handle alarm emergencies for residential and commercial clients
- Receive and process inbound calls from customers and authority agencies
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to our clients
- Follow established procedures and maintain excellent quality assurance
- Maintain full knowledge of new policies and training materials
- Maintain an outstanding attendance record
- Successfully complete all required training courses, classes, and specialties
This is an amazing opportunity to start your career in an established and rapidly growing organization using the most advanced technology in the industry. Rapid Response Monitoring is committed to invest in the training and development of the team. We offer continuous opportunities for career advancement and growth; over 90% of the Management team has been promoted from within. All training is performed by industry professionals, in person, and on site at our West Coast facility.
As a Rapid Response Monitoring employee you get so much more than a job. You get a career that people depend on. We are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it-s a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our -protectors- are there to help every day.
Since 1992, Rapid Response has been headquartered in Syracuse and has experienced growth year after year. Our people are the key to our company mission of providing the very best service and protection available anywhere. If you-re looking for more than just a job or more than just a career consider joining the Rapid Response Team where you WILL make a difference every day. Learn more at www.rrms.com/careers.
START YOUR APPLICATION