The Division IT leader is the Business Partner to the senior business unit leadership team and a key member of the Integrated Global IT team. They are responsible for leading all aspects their division of IT, including local, regional and global end user support, IT team management, application management / support & infrastructure in collaboration with the Global integrated IT team.
Primary objectives are:
- Collaborate with Sr. Leadership team, defining their short, medium and long term business solutions and infrastructure and appropriate investment
- Develop and lead productivity and enablement oriented Division IT team
- Develop and lead high performing team to transform a decentralized team into a collaborating & integrated global team
· Provides coaching and mentoring to team members to improve their communication and overall effectiveness in ensuring that the Internal and external customers understand Infrastructure, what it means to them and their role/responsibility in projects/service delivery
· Monitors incidents and requests through ticketing system to make sure internal SLA’s are met.
· Delegate tasks and activities to other team members to make sure business priorities are handled accordingly.
· Manage site specific, custom applications
· Ensures all locations are compliant with enterprise standards, policies and procedures, i.e. SOX, Internal audit, security etc.
· Provide analysis, business benefits/prioritization of division business priorities and issues
· Escalates issues that are unresolved at local / business level for group level resolution
· Conducts talent reviews and prepares succession and development plans to increase overall capabilities to address future needs.
Formal Education & Qualifications
· Bachelor's degree in relevant area.
· Excellent communications, development and business leadership skills.
Knowledge & Experience
· 10+ years’ experience with companies that have successfully used IT as a business lever in driving optimization and change
· Has prior experience in reorganization and transformation, including talent assessment and staff rationalization
· ERP project and implementation experience, Service (MRO/SRO) or similar industry preferred
· Prior experience leading technical and business project teams
· Well versed in PMI and ITIL processes and concepts
· Ability to listen acutely and lead by example
· Understanding of issue identification and resolution
· Adept at navigating business needs and in dealing with difficult customers, looking for win-win solutions without sacrificing standards designed to protect users.
· Ability to analyze issues and determine root cause and develop plan to resolve and build team capabilities to do the same
· Working within a fast paced, high energy environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment and to upper management.
· Strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving abilities
· Ability to delegate activities
· Thorough attention to detail
· Intellectual curiosity and knows the importance of the 5 Why’s
· An internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
· Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.