Sentinel Restoration is seeking an experienced candidate for our Project Manager position.
The ideal candidate for the Project Manager role will have excellent customer service skills, high attention to detail and the ability to juggle many important tasks at once. Previous experience within the restoration industry is required, management experience is highly preferred but not mandatory.
PROJECT MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Visit and assess new project locations
· Manage communications with clients and staff
· Coordinate and supervise contractors and technicians in various restoration processes
· Manage restoration process and deadlines and ensure job quality
· Operate job site with regards to safety protocols and customer satisfaction
· Highly competitive compensation
· Benefits package
· Use of company tools and equipment
· Highly effective and positive team atmosphere
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year