Senior SAP Business Systems Analyst
Rapid Micro Biosystems Lowell, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Senior SAP Business Systems Analyst will play a key role in the Company’s implementation and operation of its SAP S4/HANA environment and other current and future systems more broadly. This position will interface with our internal clients and external vendors to elicit and document clear, complete and comprehensive requirements, and work with those same partners to implement solutions that meet the critical business needs, goals and objectives set out in the original business case. He/she will also have primary responsibility for managing SAP user training and facilitating the resolution of user questions/issues working with SAP and other relevant service providers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with decision-makers, systems owners, and end-users to define business & operations requirements and system goals and translate these requirements into functional solutions through analysis and design; identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provide leadership and consultancy in the implementation of best practice processes (including initiation of business process re-engineering where needed) to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Provide business process guidance on business requirements, concept, design, realization and support.
- Identify and ensure that cross-functional processes are aligned across ERP modules and other supporting applications.
- Establish and execute the testing strategy for projects and production, support fixes and provides process and business expertise for the ERP system.
- Coordinate functional and user acceptance testing by executing the testing strategy, scheduling resources and tracking test performance.
- Perform data analysis to support evaluation of system defects or to develop requirements for new functionality; triage and troubleshoot complex user-reported system defects; assist in various system troubleshooting and balancing and correction efforts including analysis, verification and validation of issues and fixes.
- Conduct impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.
- Assist in the development of data models and interface design specifications.
- Coordinate activities including on-time delivery, testing and production moves.
- Working with other IT & MIS personnel, provide testing, support and feedback on enhancement requests and regular updates/releases; adhere to release schedules.
- Manage SAP user training and facilitate the resolution of user questions/issues working with SAP and other relevant service providers as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or other relevant technical discipline.
- 5-7+ years working with SAP and other large-scale ERP applications; exposure to S4/HANA strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience implementing/working with SAP in a manufacturing environment including cost accounting and supply chain/inventory management.
- Extensive experience implementing/working with SAP Financials.
- Strong experience in requirements gathering and documentation of business needs & processes.
- Strong analytical skills, including proficiency in discovering customer business needs and translating them into functional and technical requirements.
- Demonstrated training and IT project management skills.
- Experience working with/integrating Salesforce.com and/or Agile a plus.
Characteristics, Skills & Abilities
- Hands-on, detail-oriented self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment
- Dedicated, dependable and accountable with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Strong business sense and common sense
- Intellectually curious; able to quickly understand new ideas/concepts and apply knowledge and concepts to them to solve problems and create solutions
- Comfortable with change and able to anticipate, scale and manage in an evolving, rapid-growth environment
- Exceptional customer service skills, including strong communication and collaboration across functions within the organization and with external partners
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Good sense of humor; infuses positive energy and fun into the work environment
SPECIAL NOTICE: How do we protect our employees from COVID-19?
Our Lowell facility is fully CDC compliant and as well we follow the State of Massachusetts and local guidelines. At Rapid Micro Biosystems employee health & safety is our top priority. We have implemented and maintain precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our facility. We provide masks, appropriate PPE gear, and hand sanitizer to all essential employees who must report to work. Before entering the facility, employees have their temperatures checked. In addition, we take great care that all frequently touched surface areas are sanitized throughout the day, as well our facility is fully cleaned daily.
Rapid Micro Biosystems creates, sells, validates, and services innovative products for fast, accurate, and efficient detection of microbial contamination in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, biologics, biotechnology products, medical devices, and personal care products.
The company’s Growth Direct™—the first and only growth-based system to automate rapid compendial QC Micro testing—ensures data integrity, compliance, and operational efficiencies driven by rapid methods and automation.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is dedicated to providing groundbreaking technology and products to support companies in their journey to achieve greater reliability, efficiency, and better predictability, ultimately providing higher quality products for improved patient outcomes.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, with operations in Lowell and Freising, Germany.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Rapid Micro Biosystems discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.
Please no phone calls or agencies please.
Powered by JazzHR