Global Marketing Manager
Rapid Micro Biosystems Lexington, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Winning the race to bring new healthcare products safely to a waiting world drives Rapid Micro Biosystems (RMB) to combine today’s innovative technologies as never before. Your career at RMB puts you at the center of diverse global teams that span robotics, AI, Machine Learning, imaging, microbiology, and more, re-shaping how urgently needed pharmaceuticals are made, tested, and released for decades to come. The sky’s the limit.
Careers at RMB are fast-moving, with the high growth you’d expect from a world leader in microbiology automation. Advancement at RMB affords an opportunity to achieve your personal goals and develop your passions, in an inclusive environment where every employee has the resources and opportunities to hone their skills. You’ll do more, learn more, and have the ability to make a profound impact on our business.
The Global Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns on online and offline campaigns to drive commercial business objectives for Rapid Micro Biosystems (RMB). The person in this role will work closely with the Sales, Product Development and Strategy teams to develop a predictable lead generation program to drive organizational growth. The ideal candidate has an expert-level knowledge of digital marketing channels (Search, Display, Social, email etc.) and is also comfortable with supporting offline marketing activities like trade shows and conferences.
This is a high-visibility role within the company, reporting into the head of global marketing in the US and regularly interface with the CEO and other executives. The ideal candidate has exceptional project management and leadership abilities, as well as a defined career in the Life Sciences, BioPharma, and/or Medical Device business verticals.Profile:
- You have a deep understand of B2B marketing strategies, tactics to drive brand awareness and generate high quality leads.
- You are an expert at designing, defining, executing, and analyzing marketing campaigns across core B2B marketing channels (email, trade publications, LinkedIn etc.)
- You are experienced in developing Account Based Marketing (ABM) marketing strategies, solutions, and tactics to target specific businesses and accounts to drive sales objectives
- You are a data-driven marketer who relies on metrics to refine and optimize marketing tactics and channel mix to maximize marketing campaign ROI
- You understand how to work well with Sales and Strategy teams to ensure the marketing goals are aligned with the broader organizational targets
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- You have experience in leading marketing activities related to industry events, trade shows and conferences. You can work closely with the sales and product management teams to ensure the marketing activities around events are designed to improve brand visibility and targeted leads.
- You are an expert at developing lead management and nurturing programs to engage and qualify leads to support sales targets
- Development of marketing strategies and tactics for marketing and promotion of Rapid Micro Biosystems products and brand across target segments
- Execution of marketing programs across key digital and offline channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Management the events and conference related marketing activities to ensure RMB is well positioned to participate in and benefit from relevant event activities.
- Coordination with sales, commercial, product and other teams to ensure marketing campaigns are aligned with organizational goals for driving awareness, education, and lead generation
- Leverage Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tools to target key accounts and customers for engagement and lead generation
- Provide regular and detailed marketing performance reports/insights to the RMB leadership team
- Partner with sales and commercial teams to drive predictable sales funnel performance through marketing activities
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology, and budgeting
- Proficient with marketing-related software programs
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with cross-functional team members, and upper management
- Time management and organization skills to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
ABOUT RAPID MICRO BIOSYSTEMS:
Rapid Micro Biosystems creates, sells, validates, and services innovative products for fast, accurate, and efficient detection of microbial contamination in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, biologics, biotechnology products, medical devices, and personal care products.
The company’s Growth Direct™—the first and only growth-based system to automate rapid compendial QC Micro testing—ensures data integrity, compliance, and operational efficiencies driven by rapid methods and automation.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is dedicated to providing groundbreaking technology and products to support companies in their journey to achieve greater reliability, efficiency, and better predictability, ultimately providing higher quality products for improved patient outcomes.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, with operations in Lowell and Freising, Germany.
Rapid Micro Biosystems is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity. Applicants for employment and employees are reviewed on their individual qualifications for a position. Under no circumstances will Rapid Micro Biosystems discriminate against qualified persons on the basis of race, color, religious creed, retaliation, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, mental illness, genetics, choice of health insurance, marital status, age, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.
Please no phone calls or agencies please.
Powered by JazzHR
Rapid Micro Biosystems
BusinessView all jobs at Rapid Micro Biosystems