Real Estate Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a killer salesperson? If so, please read further.
This position entails making rapid decisions, often based on very little information. Novel ideas and confidence are required to deal with quickly changing conditions. Challenge and pressure are the norm. There is a good degree of difference from one day to the next, with shifting priorities and new problems to solve daily. Problems may be situational, factual, or people-based. Solving them involves analysis, creativity, and working with others. In dealing with other people, poise, confidence, and influence are required. Overall flexibility in work style, including involving other people, is important. Established company policies or systems will need to be questioned in an effort to affect positive change. Improvements need to be creative, innovative, unproven, and sometimes risky. Confidence in these solutions, even when faced with strong opposition, is required. Persistence in achieving results is necessary. The focus of the job is the reaching of goals, rather than the details of how things get done. There is a need to freely and easily delegate these details to others, applying pressure for timely results. There is much freedom in this position, which requires independence and self-reliance in setting priorities and determining objectives. This broadly focused job requires a generalist who is more concerned with the strategies involved in reaching goals than with specific or detailed tactics.
We are continuing to grow our Sales Division in the Lexington Marketplace and will be hiring 1-2 extraordinary candidates over the next 21-30 days. This division will be focusing on acquiring investment properties and selling in-house investment projects to real estate investors.
- Salespeople who meet/exceed company quota will have On-Track Earnings of $100,000+in Year 1
- A base salary draw + commission
- Accelerated Compensation Structure. $125,000+/Annual Income Can Be Obtained By Top Performers
- Management Compensation available via promotion
If you are not extremely confident in your ability to sell, please do not apply. Only the strongest candidates will make it through our hiring process. These positions are for individuals looking to become world-class salespeople, investors and human beings. This is a career, not just a "job." Our people will have the ability to earn really well and invest in their future through real estate.
Job Type: Full-time
Who Will Be Great At This
You Will Be:
Independent, Assertive, Self-Confident
You Will Need:
Independence, Control of own activities, To be challenged
You Like Hearing:
Take risks and learn from mistakes, Take on the challenge of…, Manage multiple priorities, Take the initiativeCompensation:
$95,000.00 - $105,000.00 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Negotiate Purchase Contracts with Homeowners and Real Estate Agents
- Present, and sell investment opportunities to Real Estate Investors
- Outbound Prospecting. 100+ Calls Per Day
- Respond and Convert Inbound Leads to Appointments and Eventual Contracts
- Attend Networking Events to Acquire Clients
- Out of Office Marketing and Sales Development Activities
- Manage a database of prospects and clients
- Analyze Investment Opportunities for their viability
- Provide Daily Reporting of Sales Activities to Management
- Maintain and Exceed Company Designated Quotas
- Collaborate daily with a fast paced team
- Bring New Ideas to the Organization when opportunities for improvement present themselves
- Must be able to work full-time. Schedules can be somewhat flexible with advancement.
- Background and track record of success in selling is preferred.
- Clean background check required
- Drivers License Required
- College Experience Preferred, but not required
- Must be extremely proficient in selling over the phone and in person
- A Real Estate License is not required
- We believe in developing world-class salespeople, investors, and human beings
- Our leadership team has completed over 300 real estate investment transactions over the last 12 months
- Our salespeople have the ability to sell some of the most competitive, non-commoditized products/properties in the entire industry that have tremendous commission potential. (Most companies can't say this, don't be fooled)
- Big Data is what gives us an unfair competitive advantage in our markets
- We promote internally and have tremendous room for advancement in our growing business
- We protect our culture at all costs. It's been labeled as inspiring, challenging, competitive, yet extremely fun and drama-free
- Technology, Systems, and Support are World Class and ever-changing
Rapid Fire Home Buyers
BusinessView all jobs at Rapid Fire Home Buyers