Our firm is a full-service promotional marketing agency. Our craft is a customized blend of strategy, creative, and producing measurable results for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We move customers to meet client objectives: finding users, capturing their attention, driving them to participate.
We recognize talent in our business quickly and value individuals who provide the energy and charisma to be involved in our company growth. Our company is fueled by a dynamic pool of talent and the one important aspect our company requires is a positive attitude to want to be professionally successful.
We Will Cross Train The Right Candidate In
- Sales & Promotions
- Management Training
- Campaign Management
- Leadership Development
- Entrepreneurship in Business
- Customer Service & Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Promotions for Businesses
- Customer Service
- Strong writing skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Open to learning marketing strategies.
- Sense of urgency in responding promptly to all client and internal requests.
- Ability to assist on smaller production projects.
- Will need to gain understanding of advertising process and systems.
Job Type: Full-time
- Coaching or training
- Athletic involvement
- Leadership organizations
With aggressive growth, expansion plans and ambitious goals, we lead the West in strategic thinking and execution. Teamwork is the ability to work towards the vision by utilizing direct accomplishments toward organizational objectives. Comprised of problem solvers and strategic thinkers, they work united in the direction of their common goals. Their goals include reshaping loyalty in the retail industry, revolutionizing Fortune 100 marketing & sales programs for consumer loyalty and representing the top brands in home entertainment.