ADI is one of the fastest growing consulting firms in the San Francisco! We acquire more new customers for clients with a better ROI than any of our competition. This year we are focused on working with influential brands in home improvement and expanding their reach in the rapidly expanding the market.
The Customer Service Associate for our Marketing Team develops, retains, and grows a customer base for our clients- specifically, home owners in San jose- as well as keeping customers up to date on new products and services. This directly impacts the value proposition of our clients! The marketing – consumer group creates compelling marketing campaigns that keep customers engaged by contacting them in person.
This position will provide an outstanding opportunity for a customer service associate or a marketing manager to learn about and contribute to sales and marketing initiatives and day-to-day activities for retaining business customers. While this is an entry level position, you won’t be doing someone else’s busy work. You’ll be gaining real world, hands-on experience in marketing and sales that will help you grow professionally and establish yourself in the field! This position is part of a 15-person team and will require working in the team and independently.
- Support customer retention and loyalty efforts
- Execute direct to business marketing and sales efforts to get new accounts
- Focus on customer service and maintaining relationships with existing accounts
- Partner with management, human resources, and corporate trainers to support growth within the company
- Participate in brand updates to be an expert on our client’s products and services
- Driven: You want to challenge yourself and never stop learning.
- Organized: You understand how to use your time well and learn new skills quickly.
- Creative: You are an outside the box thinker and love problem solving.
- A Natural Leader: You work well in a team but always take initiative on projects.
- A Person of Integrity: You believe in honesty and excellence in everything you put your name on.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.