FULL-TIME AND PRN POSITIONS AVAILABLE!!!
The therapist will provide case management and individual counseling services to patients as an integral and synergistic member of the overall recovery team while adhering to the policies and procedures of the center. The therapist will set an example of compassionate care while implementing a wide range of substance abuse programs utilizing various modalities. The therapist will be responsible for educational and administrative services as required.
The therapist will report directly to the MAT Therapy Coordinator of the center where assigned, and will work closely with other medical staff for direction in areas of specialty.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Intake and assessment of new patients suffering from substance abuse.
- Request necessary history and treatment plans from outside providers when indicated.
- Create a Plan of Care/Treatment Plan for new patients.
- Complete all charting same day as patient visit.
- Provide individual counseling.
- Manage an appropriate caseload including paperwork.
- Work collaboratively with team members to diagnose, manage and evolve patient care.
- Work collaboratively with outside providers to both make and receive referrals.
- Identify patient needs requiring professional care in addition to their addiction/recovery needs, i.e., dual diagnoses.
- Refer patients internally for medical care.
- Organize and maintain personal work area.
- Facilitate educational groups.
- Travel to assigned sites.
- Maintain confidentiality.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consultation with Medical Director and/or other counselors.
- Respond to phone calls when needed.
- Attend patient staffing meetings and peer staff meetings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Graduate degree in SOCIAL WORK, CLINICAL MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING or closely related field required. A minimum of one year experience in substance abuse/recovery programs required.
Must be eligible for licensure as an LCSW or LPC/MHSP within 12 months of hire date and must have a valid driver's license.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Pay will be commensurate with experience and education.
Must submit to random drug testing.
Must have knowledge of the 12 Step Program.
Working hours 7:30am – 5:00pm, M-F.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Remaining stationary at work station.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Moving, raising, or lowering various weights
Rapha is a Drug Free Workplace & an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.