LEARN A NEW SKILL AND START A NEW CAREER TODAY!! PAID TRAINING!
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity where you have independence, confidence, and control your success? Are you ready to join a winning team and partner with an authorized DISH contractor to begin building your own business? Do you have what it takes to be your own boss?
NO INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE NEEDED! WE WILL TRAIN!
If you are tired of the same old grind and want an opportunity to let your talent earn you $$, then being an In-Home Services Technician / Satellite Technician / Installer may be the job for you. We will provide you with our total support and place you on a path to succeed and EARN for you and your family!
In-Home Services Satellite Technician / Satellite Technician / Installer Benefits:
- Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Vehicle Lease Program
We provide a "Best in Class" TV viewing experience for all of our customers through:
· Customer Service - being respectful, friendly, courteous, and clean
· Professional Installation at each and every customer's home demonstrating knowledge
· Offering OUTSTANDING audio/video enhancements to every customer at competitive prices while in their home!
And we don’t stop there – satellite broadband and connected home technology are additional skills we train our technicians on as well as Google Nest Smart Home Products – as we lead the Smart Home revolution.
Primary Responsibilities of an In-Home Services Technician – Installation Technician – Satellite Installer – Installation Technician:
· Act as an advocate for the customer – simplify the technological experience by educating customers on the products and services they’ve purchased
· Sell – technicians customize the needs of every customer by selling personalized products and solutions while earning valuable incentives
· Install/upgrade cutting edge technology – relocate power, place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions, routers, cameras, receivers, whole home connectivity technology, and many more products/services
· Conduct site surveys - determine the best positioning of our equipment for strongest signal reception, and conduct in-home assessments to determine which personalized products and services would enhance the customer experience
Successful technicians have the opportunity to offer our customers additional services and products while earning incentives and building new skill sets that will propel them into the future of in-home services delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills; intermediate electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful.
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, lift over 70 lbs at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates.
- Meet OSHA Safety ladder weight requirement
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- High school diploma or GED required; college or technical/vocational school a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets the company's minimum safety standard
- Must meet OSHA safety ladder weight requirement
- Must be able to pass a very thorough background check and drug screen
KEYWORDS: dish network, dtv, direct tv, direc TV, directv, at&t, atnt, telecom, samsung, in -home services technician, work from home, telecommunications, installer, cable, fiber, satellite, satelite, satellite, comcast, charter, time warner, dish, dish network, telecomm, install, tech, technician, uverse, hughes, contractor, mediacom, cable installation, fiber obtic network, hvac technician, customer service, general labor, pest control, home installation, hands-on satellite, installer, tv installer