We are looking for an Operations & Data Entry Specialist who is excited to help our fast-growing community of consumer packaged goods suppliers and retail buyers by providing superior problem-solving, quality assurance, and technical support. The specialist will report to our head of support & operations and work directly with the support team in both SF & OH, as well as, the OH data entry team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work on the frontline of RangeMe’s fast-growing user community by supporting customers looking to upload a large number of products.
- Assist in the approval process and verification of new and exciting products being submitted to be published or verified on the RangeMe platform.
- Coordinating with the data entry team and troubleshooting on upload escalations and technical difficulties.
- Help with projects and content improvements as it relates to the platforms operational excellence.
- Primary Responsibilities include - product bulk upload coordination, data entry, troubleshooting & bugs, and product approvals during QA.
- Daily Responsibilities include - 2 hours for up to 800 product approvals, 4 hours for 2 bulk uploads and 2 hours for customer & tech support communication
The ideal candidate:
- Is energetic, passionate, and motivated.
- Has great English written and verbal communication skills.
- Is a self-starter, but also a collaborative team player.
- Has experience working in Excel and or QA.