Systems Engineer Senior - Kwajalein Atoll - 2744
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
This position is located at Kwajalein Atoll
- Provide operations & maintenance support for radar systems.
- Analyze radar systems and identify performance deficiencies and propose solutions.
- Operate and maintain various pieces of commercial and custom hardware.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance procedures and runs system diagnostic software.
- Lead and provide support for design and implementation of improvement and modernization (I&M) projects.
- Install new equipment
- Provide technical input about system configuration and performance.
- Interface directly with external customers.
- Knowledge of Software development under VxWorks
- Familiarity with software such as RSLinx, RSLogix, RSView, SPICE, C++, java, MATLAB python, RHEL Linux OS.and Allen-Bradley hardware (PLC-5 and I/O modules)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science engineering or applicable STEM field.
- Two or more years of related experience including testing, calibration, troubleshooting of radar systems.
- Experience integrating hardware and I/O modules.
- Flight test experience in ICBM or hypersonic programs, desired.
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or related engineering discipline, desired.
- Weapons test range operations and systems O&M experience, desired.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- This position is accompanied.
- Must be able to relocate to the United States Army Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. passport
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship or U.S. naturalization
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
What We Offer:
- Everyday Wellness: Access to on-base fitness centers, pool, bowling alley, beach access, fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling and golf course.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.
Range Generation Next LLCHonolulu, HI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.