Information Systems Manager - 2290
- Posted: over a month ago
Ready to launch your career? RGNext operates, maintains, and sustains mission-critical systems to provide safe and effective launch, testing, and tracking of Department of Defense, civil, commercial and international space lift vehicles. We support ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations as well as support space situational awareness operations and experiments to defend the United States to ensure our nation’s safety. Our employees serve on the forefront of global defense and space operations. We offer our team of experienced, professional employees an environment of challenging, stimulating and personally and professionally rewarding career opportunities.
This position is located at the RTS Operations Center in Huntsville, Alabama.Essential Functions
- This position will report to the RGNext RETS Program Manager to ensure contractual requirements are met while taking guidance from the U.S. Army’s Reagan Test Site (RTS) Cyber Chief and ISSMs to ensure cyber compliance and resiliency of their networks.
- Provide direct oversight for the RGNext Cybersecurity team and the Communications Systems team to include Cyber Operations, Systems Operations, Network Operations, Mission Communications, Tech Control, Range Radio, Message Center and SATCOM on the Reagan Test Site (RTS) Kwajalein Atoll and Huntsville, AL.
- Interpret Government, corporate and user requirements for RTS Mission Cyber and Communications/IT services and provide direction to support those requirements.
- Review/analyze risk (per NIST 800-37) and vulnerability assessments of information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs (per NIST 800-53) using DISA SCAP Compliance Checker and ACAS in conjunction with hands on manual STIG assessment. Identify testing requirements (per NIST 800-53A).
- eMASS Management – Manage the sustainment of RMF documentation to include Security Plans, Implementation Plans, Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and Risk Assessment Reports.
- Collaborate with internal and external SMEs and Government customers to determine the best courses of action in preparation for IT audits, risk assessments, and regulatory requirements.
- Assess system compliance against NIST, DoD, and Army security requirements to include the NIST 800-53 controls and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Requirements Guides (SRGs).
- Participate in sessions aimed at identifying, planning, and executing strategies in response to emerging cybersecurity/RMF policies and directives.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Assist the Customer in coordinating teams in preliminary incident response investigations.
- Assess network topology and device configurations identifying critical security concerns and providing security best practice recommendations.
- Collect artifacts and write reports to incident findings to support incident response measures.
- Document processes based on operations; process risk assessment through established workflows; and process documentation within reasonable timelines established by the Customer.
- Review, interpret, and apply Company and Customer policies and regulations.
- Broad management knowledge and business acumen with demonstrated ability to work across diverse team.
- Demonstrated working ability to effectively utilize and/or perform the following:
- HBSS, ACAS, STIG, SRG.
- Networking (Routing, Switching, Multicast, Firewall, PPSM).
- Windows System/Linux Administration.
- Voice Network, Situational Awareness Video and Time Code Processing.
- RMF processes, to include continuous monitoring and event scheduling.
- Bachelor's degree in a business, management, or security-related field combination. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Ten (10) or more years of related Comms/IT operations and management experience.
- Five (5) or more years of Information Assurance experience, managing a cybersecurity program. Incident Response Plans and Management experience is preferred.
- Required Certification: DoD 8570 IAM LeveI III.
- Desired Certification: ITIL Foundations.
- Experience in multiple facets of Security Programs as they pertain to:
- Development of processes/ workflows.
- Virtual Environments and Solutions.
- Industrial Control Systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of administrative laws, policies, regulation pertaining to FISMA, NIST, DoD, DISA, Army, and Cybersecurity.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Periodic travel may be required to customer locations and/or Kwajalein Atoll.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid passport to support potential travel.
- Must be fully vaccinated from the COVID-19 virus, which means two weeks have passed since a single-shot vaccine or the second dose of a two-shot vaccine. Requests for medical or religious accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- The flexibility to work occasional non-duty hours or on weekends to support specific project or mission requirements.
- Must possess and maintain a current DoD Secret Security Clearance which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret security clearance which includes U.S. citizenship or U.S. naturalization, if requested.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License required.
- Financial Opportunities: 401k savings program with company match and vesting on day one, retail and merchant employee discount programs, life insurance, business travel insurance and more.
- Work/Life Balance: Tuition reimbursement programs and flexible schedules.
- Equal Opportunity: Commitment to diversity and strategic partnerships.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate.
RGNext is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected class.
Range Generation Next LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Range Generation Next LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?