Receptionist Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Receptionist Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events for multiple executive team members
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Coordinate and conduct office mailing/deliveries
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook and Word) as well as Adobe PDF
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
As a multi-faceted organization, Raney Planning & Management, Inc. offers a wide variety of opportunities for employee growth while learning about land use, planning, affordable housing needs, local government issues, and the application of CEQA and NEPA laws. Raney is dedicated to providing high quality consulting services while maintaining a cohesive company culture. For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.raneymanagement.com.
Raney Planning & Management, Inc.
1501 Sports DriveSacramento, CA
Get fresh Administrative Assistant Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.