Roll Off Truck Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
General Description. The Roll-off Driver will be responsible for providing a high level of service to customers both safely and efficiently. These services will include the delivery, removal and emptying of various size containers.
- Must have a CDL Class A with clean driving record.
- Operating a roll-off truck in safe and productive manner.
- Pick up and drop off of roll-off boxes at job sites.
- Assessing box content, securing loads, and safe transportation to appropriate dump sites.
- Preparing and submitting dump slips
- Maintaining truck and related equipment in good working order and to project a clean, professional image.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience. This position typically is not an entry-level job, as it requires demonstrable previous experience as a Roll-off Driver. A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with visitors, job site supervisors and fellow employees. A minimum of three years (3) of experience required.
- Physical Demands. The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a Roll-off Driver to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- The employee will also stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently walk on uneven surfaces, including natural ground in varying weather conditions.
- The ability to hear, understand, and distinguish speech and/or other sounds (e.g., moving equipment, backing alarms, or other alarms, instructions/directions from supervisor and/or spotter).
- Work Environment. The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that a Roll-off Driver encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Work environment periodically exposes the employees to high levels of noise, grease, and dust that is typically associated with a construction project.
- Employee regularly works near heavy equipment and moving machinery.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We promote a Drug-Free Workplace.
Randy Suggs Landscaping, Inc.
Energy and Environment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?