WORK FROM HOME! CALL CENTER HEALTHCARE INFO - $17/HR - M-F 40 HRS/WK
Randstad Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION, HELPING OTHERS OVER THE PHONE, WHILE WORKING FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME? THESE POSITIONS PAY $17 PER HOUR (more for bilingual candidates), ARE STRICTLY WORK FROM HOME and THE EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED!
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Answer and manage inbound inquiries from customers in a prompt, courteous manner while documenting relevant information in a clear and concise manner in computer systems.
• Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues to provide appropriate response and type of assistance the customer needs.
• Reply and handle inquiries via telephone and other communication channels, regarding health plan benefits and claims, eligibility, medical and other healthcare procedures, billing and payments and other related topics. Conduct out-bound and/or return calls to customers as necessary.
• Analyze and own problem through to resolution on behalf of the customer in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the customer, providing accurate and complete information and solutions.
• Communicate and partner with customers tactfully and empathetically to resolve issues, using clear language translating healthcare-related jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions customers can comprehend and act upon.
• Handle and process customer complaints/ grievances while applying appropriate conflict management skills to de-escalate potentially stressful situations.
• Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, accuracy, quality, member satisfaction and attendance. Adhere to all applicable department, organization and/or regulatory policies and procedures.
• Read, comprehend and verbalize processes and procedures of the organization and of health insurance coverage.
o Training Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday (during first 30 days of employment).
Trainees will be required to maintain regular attendance at and successfully complete the
required classroom training and demonstrate proficiency of the material at the end of training
o Hours of Operation: 7 days a week, 7:00 am – 8:00 pm (your shift will be determined after
- This role will consist of both inbound and outbound calls to members and providers
- CSR will respond to member/provider/agent/broker inquiries via telephone regarding health insurance benefits, eligibility and claims.
- There will be questions about what things are covered in their plan, where they can go to get help, which doctors are in their network, how they can change doctors, etc.
- Would not initiate any claims but would be responsible for giving status and transferring to the proper team for escalation if needed. .
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working within call center environment
- Successful completion of the Customer Service Assessment
- Ability to operate computer programs - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of managed care processes and health insurance coverage preferred but not required
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE? APPLY NOW!!
FOR MORE IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE EMAIL A CURRENT RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad, the world's largest staffing company!
We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
RandstadWhy Work Here?
Randstad is the #1 staffing agency in the world! Incentives for performance and attendance will be offered!
Randstad Staffing. We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
BusinessView all jobs at Randstad