- location:Woodland Hills, CA
- salary:$90,000 - $105,000 per year
- date posted:Thursday, November 21, 2019
- experience:5 Years
- job type:Permanent
- industry:Real Estate Rental and Leasing
Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for a Tax Manager for their well-established real estate client in the San Fernando Valley. This is a newly created role that would report to the Director of Tax. Company offers competitive salary, an unmatched opportunity for growth and flexible work schedule.
location: Woodland Hills, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Annual Tax Return Preparation
- Review book-tax differences on Schedule M-1 and M-3
- Review accuracy of the tax capital balance per K-1's, model and work papers
- Correspond with state and federal tax agencies
- Tax Credit review
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of real estate tax experience, advanced MS Excel experience, possess the ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, and adjust well to change. Other requirements include:
- Public Accounting experience working with Partnerships and LLCs engaged in real estate
- Bachelor's Degree, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.