- location:Baltimore, MD
- salary:$25 - $35 per hour
- date posted:Tuesday, November 19, 2019
- experience:5 Years
- job type:Contract
- industry:Finance and Insurance
Randstad Professionals is seeking a Tax Accountant to join a well established organization on their accounting team. Selected individual will be responsible for performing tax accounting activities related to preparing tax work papers, performing account analysis and maintaining tax-related records.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- This position will be primarily responsible for but not limited to: reviewing, preparing and analyzing quarterly and annual tax basis financial statements for tax entities.
- Preparation and review of complex individual income tax returns
- Preparation and review of trust tax returns
- Preparation and review of investment partnership and other small entity tax returns
- Quarterly tax planning and estimate preparation
- Direct coordination with clients regarding tax planning and compliance work
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ Years' experience working with individual income tax returns.
- Experience working on trust and partnership returns a plus
- CPA preferred
- Strong computer skills, including experience with CCH Axcess Tax and BNA Tax Planning software
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Interest in other areas of personal financial planning a plus Problem solving, analytical skills, planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, ability to comprehend legal documents, preparing Partnership returns, reviewing trust returns, reviewing new deal documents.
- Perform ad hoc requests and special projects as assigned.
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity.
Click Apply to submit your resume today!
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play and the App Store at http://randstad.us/GetTheAppleApp today.
skills: Corporate Tax, Financial Planning, Individual/Personal Tax Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.