- location:Orlando, FL
- salary:$12 - $14 per hour
- date posted:Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- job type:Temp to Perm
We are looking for a Shipping and Receiving Associate to join our growing team in Orlando! You will be responsible for planning the safe and timely arrival of customer orders from your warehouse to the customer's front door. You will also be part of a team of warehouse associates that will be responsible for the safe loading/unloading of product.
- Track product during all stages of travel, from warehouse to final destination
- Problem solve as necessary to ensure on time and accurate delivery of goods
- Generate labels and bills of lading
- Arrange transportation, including pick-up and delivery
- Maintain constant communication with customers and other internal departments with shipment updates including any unforeseen issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities at once
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess superb written and oral communication, and be comfortable communicating with all levels of an organization
- Be a team player, and consistently goes above and beyond the call of duty
- Sit down forklift certified
No Degree Required
Demonstrated experience in the logistics industry is a MUST, including label generation and forklift certification.
**Resume is REQUIRED to be considered. Once your completed application, including resume, is received, we will contact you to begin the interview process.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.