Senior Call Center Specialist - Healthcare
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Huge Healthcare Company Seeking Service Center Professionals!!!
Pay: $20.00 hourly
Shift: Open Shift Availability
Location: Remote - Main office is on SW 27th St. Renton, WA
- Schedules, reschedules, and/or verifies patient appointments
- Responds to member questions and concerns, and acts as an advocate for their service, needs, and interests
- Educates members on proper use of Health Plan systems and facilities
- Appropriately transfers and introduces returned telephone calls to providers and medical office modules
- Refers provider sick calls to scheduling Supervisor or a member of the call center management team
- Notifies patients of appointments and/or scheduling changes by telephone or mail
- Verifies member and benefit eligibility, creates medical record numbers as appropriate
- Confirms patient appointment for next day, as appropriate
- Appointment Setting Experience in Healthcare Environment
- Medical Terminology
- Demonstrated Analytical and problem solving skills
- High School Diploma
We can’t wait to tell you all about it!
Randstad Staffing. We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration, and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it!