Location: Rosemont, IL
Type: Permanent role
Hours: 3:30 PM to Midnight
Monday - Friday - and every OTHER weekend
In this position, you will be responsible for providing technical support to patients, clinical staff and others regarding medical devices. You will identify problems, troubleshoot, and provide advice to product users as well as coordinate with other departments to resolve problems. You will answer inbound calls from customers who use this medical device, and will need to calmly and empathetically help uncover the issue and walk the patient through potential solutions.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) required
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to provide compassionate service to customers in a high call volume setting.
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced and dynamic call center environment
- 1+ years of customer service and/or product support experience, preferably in a call center environment; phone-based support skills preferred.
- Experience supporting patient inquiries via phone in the healthcare industry is strongly preferred.
Ability to work a flexible schedule (including every other weekend) is required
- Ability to apply knowledge from various disciplines, and provide directions that lead to solutions
- Ability and aptitude to determine methods to resolve customer concerns and issues in real-time
- Ability to work in multiple technical mediums simultaneously while remaining attentive to customer and their concern
- Strong technical aptitude and computer skills (e.g., Web-based applications, Mobile applications, Excel, Word)Ability to investigate, understand, and explain technical concepts to technical and non-technical individuals
If you are comfortable with these hours 3pm-12am Monday-Friday and every other weekend, and able to provide compassionate service to patients regarding their medical devices, please apply here now! We are hiring 10 more care technicians in the next few weeks!