Remote Customer Service Representative
Randstad Dallas, TX
- Expired: 8 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. The Specialist role is a key member of the Platform & Payroll Support Center that serves as the initial point of entry for client inquiry resolution (via phone, email, or chat) on a wide range of platform and payroll topics. The Center is responsible for providing support on general, low complexity inquiries related to payroll processing and management, compensation reporting, time and labor management, reporting services, WSE onboarding, employment eligibility, client data management, and WSE termination. The Specialist provides the first line of contact for clients and works to facilitate first contact resolution inquiries. The Specialist role is critical to providing an outstanding client experience to customers. For immediate consideration please send your resume to Jasmine.King@randstadusa.com
Pay Rate: $18.40 Per hour
Duration: Temp to Hire
- Works to resolve general, low complexity client issues related to payroll and platform through support customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat.
- Organizes and prioritizes work to ensure timely, effective, efficient, and economic delivery of services.
- Manages open cases to ensure problem resolution in the shortest amount of time, while keeping clients regularly informed of status and anticipated resolution date.
- Documents all customer interactions in the CRM system.
- Ensures proper triage, escalation and resolution of more sophisticated inquiries to the appropriate Tier 2 COE.
- Responsible for taking initiative and action towards professional development, including staying informed of statutory and regulatory payroll and compliance practices.
- Responsible for consistently meeting established key performance indicator metrics as defined by management and being accountable to customer retention and customer satisfaction goals.
- Minimum 2 year of customer service and/or payroll experience.
APPLY TODAY to learn how we can get YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Our business is matching smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.
RandstadWhy Work Here?
Randstad is the #1 staffing agency in the world. Partner with us today and learn how we can get YOU in front of the hiring manager!
Randstad is the #1 staffing agency in the world. We partner with well respected organizations and Fortune 500 companies across the US. APPLY TODAY to learn how we can get YOU in front of the hiring manager! Our business is matching smart people with great jobs, from the executive office to the manufacturing floor. We use innovative technologies and a passion for people to provide you with the best experience possible.
BusinessView all jobs at Randstad