One of the world's best known manufacturers of office equipment has a need for a polished, professional administrator to join their team in their Corporate Headquarters in Melville, NY.
- Coordinates and processes general office activities such as: financial affairs of department, AP/AR.
- Process all invoices for approval and payment.
- Composes or types routine correspondence and processes or maintains files.
- Creates and maintains an efficient filing system for department records including correspondence.
- Also cover reception as needed and directed by Supervisor of Conference Center.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ensure a high level of customer service at all times to both internal and external clients
- Polished, professional demeanor and presentation with top-notch communications skills
- High School diploma or GED