What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will be providing on-site printing and equipment support, working in a print center, operating high volume printers and copiers as well as packaging finished products. This role will require that you occasionally work at two other locations in the Carmel and Indianapolis area, and will require you have transportation and a valid driver’s license.
· Operate production printers and copiers: configure settings, manage job queues, process files, print jobs, scan materials and select output formats.
· Perform on-site document imaging/ scanning services including document organization, disassembly, scanning/imaging, and reassembly ensuring document integrity through completion.
· Perform quality checks on equipment utilized, diagnose and correct performance and image quality problems per operator maintenance standards.
· Record meter reads, Provide finishing services using appropriate equipment, e.g. folding, envelope/binder insertion, stapling, stitching , shrink wrap, drilling, cutting
· 3+ years of experience delivering services in a client environment
· Must be dependable, hard-working, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
· Experience in a customer service and services delivery environments
· Must have a vehicle, valid driver’s license, and insurance. Mileage will be reimbursed.
· Print room operations
· Mailroom operations
· Printer management
· Printer networking experience
· Microsoft Office skills
· Interact in a team environment
· Professional customer service skills
· Light lifting, up to 15 pounds; walking within a building
Education: High School Diploma, or equivalent, is required
Pay Rate: $16.93 per hour. Full time, on-site, W-2 position.
Duration: 9 month assignment, may extend based on performance
Shift Required: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM. Overtime as needed.